Transforming to Remote Selling and Customer Success – Webinar with Winning By Design & Act VC
We are facing a radically changing environment and our portfolio companies are currently faced with new challenges and few tools to execute within this new paradigm.
Winning by Design has insights and content that could have a positive impact and would love to share them with our community to help them through this challenging time.
Who is Winning by Design?
Winning by Design has helped some of the world’s largest companies from Adobe to Adroll, create an effective remote sales and customer success experience. Reps need to learn a specific set of skills for effective Remote Selling, including new ways of facilitating stakeholder conversations, customer impact reviews, running demos, and more.
This 90-minute online workshop will provide executives with an understanding of what can be done to overcome travel bans and event cancellations that can hamper your growth.
In this session we will share the best practices from companies who have been successfully leveraging remote sales meetings, digital account-based marketing strategies, and effective management of existing customers.
The Host – Andy Farquharson
General Manager EMEA
As a former VP of Sales working across eCommerce, inside sales & Enterprise sales, Andy Farquharson brings a wealth of experience to his role as a Sales Architect to Winning by Design. With an engineering approach to sales and startup mentality, he helps B2B companies design a modern sales organisation.
During the webinar, Andy will focus on the challenges that you will now face as a remote team and share best practice.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
1. Challenges in the current GTM framework
– Map your existing sales process and outline which aspects can be transitioned from in-person to online.
– Learn which online tools can act as a force multiplier for your existing processes to create effective lead-to-close activities
– Transformation of skills in how to manage an online meeting
– Enablement of the remote field team
2. Share insights we have gained
– Share relevant use-cases based on your buyer’s journey
– Review the ‘do’s and don’ts of the online world
– Demonstrate best practices in tech-enablement process optimization that can yield both cost savings and increased sales
– Learn the instrumental role of Front Line Managers in managing this transformation
3. Apply across your GTM
– ABM campaigns to generate pipeline as an alternative to industry events
– Sales techniques in an online world
– Customer Success techniques that save costs and increase net retention
4. Kickstart the transformation to Online Selling
– Build an action plan specific for your business
When? Thursday 16th , 10am – 12pm. There will be 90 mins discussion, plus a 30 minute Q&A.
Who for? C-Suite executives in our portfolio
You can contact register interest here or contact our head of platform; Andrew O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
We hope you can join us!